IEP, 504 Plan, etc? College-bound? Read on….

Psychological Testing ServicesNow is the time to prepare your college-bound seniors for success. Students with IEPs and 504 plans (and those without but who might need such in college) must have current documentation of their educational, mental, and behavioral disabilities to receive academic accommodations in college. Unfortunately, many students move on to college without the documentation and do not mention their need for services until they begin failing courses. Dr. Jenn can help.

To help ensure that your students receive the accommodations they need, Dr. Jennifer Rounds Bryant is offering a significant break on educational testing and psychological evaluation with flexible hours and locations.  Visit her website to get more information.